Friday, May 6, 2011

no one pays attention to you...

Look Chuck, I understand what you're going through, it looks like no one is paying attention to you, but there are a lot of people that really care. Just because I'm not at your "big game" on Monday night doesn't mean I don't watch the replay online...

Yeah, so, I don't think I have ever watched Chuck live, except that one time I talked about it in the past when How I Met Your Mother was a repeat.. However, I have seen every episode (and sat through NBC and Hulu's online commercials.)  Somewhere in the middle of this season, it felt like everything was getting slow. That might have been caused by the fact that I at one point I was watching like five episodes a day, so it might have been slow at other times but didn't feel that way. Either way, the Chuck vs. Agent X episode was pretty intense. It was chock-full of quality story, and with two episodes left I'm excited to see how they wrap it up. The fact that the final episode of the season is titled Chuck vs The Cliffhanger isn't helpful, considering we might not ever know how it ends. There is still a large chance that Kabletown won't bring them back...

No comments:

Post a Comment